- One group at a time in the golf shop, with face coverings required.
- Temperature check required for all guests and employees before entering the property.
- Golf carts sanitized before and after each use.
- Staff wearing protective gloves when required and masks at all times.
- High-touch areas regularly sanitized.
- Protective partition installed on each cart, allowing for two riders. Partition may be easily removed for family members riding together.
- Rakes and ball washers removed on golf course.
- Flag sticks removed on practice greens.
- Cups are cut normal, utilizing a touchless ball retrieval product. (please do not touch flag sticks)
- Player assistant assisting with social distancing on the course and sanitizing high-touch areas.
- Bathrooms cleaned several times per day.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout facility.
- Extra scorecards, tees, pencils, and bottled water supplied only upon request.
- No towel service upon completion of the round.
We will be taking the necessary steps to protect our guests and staff. It is important to highlight the following bullet points:
A face covering WILL BE REQUIRED to enter the clubhouse.
If you are sick, please stay home.
Temperatures of staff members AND GUESTS will be checked before entering property.
Social distancing will be enforced.
To further our efforts, we will be offering prepaid tee time options to limit indoor traffic. To book, click here.