How many holes does the golf course have?
- 18 holes. The golf course is regulation length and has five sets of tee boxes for all skill levels.
How do I make a tee time?
- Tee times may be made by calling 530.796.4653 or by visiting www.yochadehegolfclub.com. If you are staying at the resort, please be sure to call the golf shop to book your tee time and mention that you will be a resort guest.
What comes with my round of golf?
- Our golf course is managed by Troon Golf, the upscale leader in golf course management. We believe in a “member for a day” experience, which includes golf car, complimentary range & practice access, with your round of golf. We also have upgraded golf cars with luxury seats, chrome rims, GPS yardages, and a usb port for charging your phone or device.
How much does golf cost?
- We use dynamic pricing, which means that depending on demand, price either goes up or down accordingly. Prices can range from $79 on a weekday afternoon to over $200 on a weekend morning. Also, be sure to ask about Troon Rewards, Troon Card, and other specials when reaching out to the facility for further discounts and added value.
Do you offer rental clubs?
- Yes. Rental sets are apiece and come with 6 Callaway golf balls. We carry top of the line Callaway golf clubs which are replaced on a yearly basis.
Do you offer golf lessons?
- Yes. Our Head Golf Professional and Director of Golf are members of the PGA of America. Lessons start at $85 per hour, and lesson packages are available as well. To book, call Head Golf Professional, Chris Sheffield at 530.796.5802,
Do you have any food and beverage options available on property?
- Bahtenta is a full service restaurant in the golf course clubhouse. It is open daily from 10:30am-last golfer during the Summer months, and 11am-last golf during Winter months. We also have a full service snack bar with breakfast options and complimentary coffee before the round, as well as pre-made food options for the turn. On a typical day, we will also have two beverage carts available on the golf course.
Can I bring a rider who doesn’t play golf?
- Yes, depending on business levels and availability. The rider fee of $20 is for an extra golf car.
Do you have locker room/shower facilities?
- Yes. We have lockers to rent for free, and a shower in both locker rooms. Toiletries are also provided free of charge.
How early should I show up for my tee time?
- It is recommended to show up one hour in advance of your tee time, to ensure that you are able to check-in to the golf shop and make your way to the first tee without rush.
How long does a typical round of golf take?
- Our “Time Par” is 4 hours and 29 minutes, meaning our standard is to finish at 4:29 or faster, but rarely slower. Slow play, even with our best efforts does occur at times, so provide yourself ample time to complete your round of golf.
Can I bring my animal on property?
- Service animals, as defined by the ADA, are the only pets allowed on property. No other animals are allowed.